How to Decrypt DVD with DVDFab DVD Copy?
We know that lots of DVD movies are protected, which set unwanted limitations to us and is inconvenient for us to enjoy them.
DVDFab DVD Copy is the most powerful and flexible DVD Decrypter which can remove all DVD copy protections (like CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, FluxDVD, CORE X2, etc.)cc, then we can do what we want to those unprotected DVDs. We can rip, copy, backup, clone, burn or convert them with DVDFab, or just play them on the PC.
Next, let's focus on how to use DVDFab DVD Copy to decrypt DVD.
Decrypt DVD>Step 1: Install and run DVDFab
After downloading DVDFab, you can follow the wizards to easily install it. Then start it up. You will meet a welcome screen as below. Choose "DVD Copy" option, then click "Start DVDFab". You can choose to click the check box on the left bottom "Do not show again" to skip this screen in the future if you like.
Decrypt DVD >Step 2: Import the source DVD
After you insert DVD into DVD drive, DVDFab will let you specify the DVD disc's region code. Check the corresponding one then click "OK" and wait a while for the program to load it.
Decrypt DVD >Step 3: Make common settings
After the program opened the DVD source, you can click "Common Settings" button (the round green button with a white check) on the right top of the main interface to make some common settings.
You can set your preferred output directory by selecting "General"; you could choose "DVD/Blu-ray" to select the burning engine, and set the write speed and write type according to your needs; you can also specify output size and output type under "DVD Copy".
After everything is OK, click "OK" button to return to the main interface.
Decrypt DVD >Step 4: Make advanced settings
1) You can select "Full Disc" ("Full Disc" enables copying all playable content of the original disc to make a lossless copy) or "Main Movie" (only the movie part—the longest title—of the DVD will be copied) or other modes on the left pane of the main interface. "Full Disc" is the example here.
2) We recommend you to select "Copy DVD-Video (VIDEO_TS folder)" on the upper center as default.
3) Select "Remove annoying PGCs" on the under, you can eliminate unwanted program chains like FBI warnings.
4) You can type a name into the "Volume Label" text box to change it if you want to.
5) On the bottom next to the "Start" button, choose the type of the target disc. You can select DVD9 for 100% quality with no compression, or DVD5 which will (if needed) compress the output with a lower quality.
Decrypt DVD>Step 5: Choose target directory
If you want to save your DVD to hard drive, please click icon or click to select a default file folder or ISO file. Otherwise, choose the DVD burner as the target if you want to burn DVD. Here we select the default file folder as example.
Decrypt DVD>Step 6: Rip
Click "Start" button to begin ripping the movie form the DVD to your hard drive. The ripping progress will show from the screen below. The ripping time will vary depending on your hardware and the size of the disc. Normally it's around 15-20 minutes.
After the ripping process is finished, a message will show that the process completed successfully, press "OK" button.
Now we have successfully decrypted and copied DVD to the hard drive, then we can close DVDFab to play DVD movie just on the computer if we like. What's more, we can go on to insert a blank disc to burn a DVD with DVDFab DVD Copy if necessary. Decrypt DVD is just a little tiny part of what DVDFab DVD Copy can do, you might as well download it freely to learn more wonderful features about it.